Project Systems Administrator
Are you looking to GROW in your career, and SKILLS?
Do you like a FAST PACED work environment that keeps you BUSY and STIMULATED
Do you THRIVE in an environment that values RESULTS and REWARDS excellence
Would you like to make a real IMPACT through the SUPPORT and IMPLEMENTATION of technology?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then we may have the right career opportunity for you.
IT Direct is ranked as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in America by Inc. Magazine, ranked 303 in the MSP Mentor top 501 Managed Service companies in the World, and by the Connecticut Technology Council’s Marcum Tech Top 40. We are a growing and dynamic organization looking for people to help advance our mission of helping small & mid-size companies realize a competitive advantage by harnessing the power of technology to reach their business goals.
This type of work environment provides numerous benefits including the opportunity to work with new and emerging technology, deal with multiple companies and varied networks, a consistent amount of work that drives value, and affords myriad opportunities to learn and grow.
That said, this is not for everyone. If you don’t like to be held accountable for the quality and efficiency of your work, or if you get stressed leaving work knowing that there are things that had to hold over until the next day, then this is not the place for you. If you struggle to prioritize, do not like to communicate with people, or can’t work in a team environment where the group’s overall success is more important than individual accolades then we suggest you don’t apply to work with us.
However, if you do like a REWARDING CHALLENGE that comes with perks, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Project Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
Assist in serving the Information Technology consulting, network design, and support outsourcing needs of small and medium size (25-500 employees) businesses and non-profit organizations.
Once hired, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Install / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
- Support & Configuration of Microsoft infrastructures, including applications like;
- Exchange Server, SQL Server, Office 365, SharePoint, Hyper-V
- Active Directory, Group Policies, Application Deployments
- Troubleshoot various third party software, including;
- Primarily ShawdowProtect, ESET, StorageCraft, Veeam, Datto,
- Support & Configuration of VMware Infrastructures
- System assessments & preventative maintenance
- Support of network switches, Wireless Access Points
- Typically layer 2 and 3 managed Cisco switches and Cisco Access Points
- Support & Configuration of SonicWALL firewalls
- Configuration of Site to Site VPNs, Security Services, QoS, High Availability, etc.
- Provide guidance and coaching to other Team Members;
An appropriate candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of recent and relevant experience in a similar position
- Preferred Certifications: A+; Network+, MCSA or MCSE
- Preferred Work Experience: Managed Service Provider or Consulting environment
- Preferred Systems Experience; ConnectWise, LabTech
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to effectively communicate both written & verbally
- Desire to grow personally as well as professionally
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and growing organization
- Desire to work in a Fun environment
IT Direct offers its employees excellent compensation packages, with outstanding benefits, including:
- Progressive Paid Time Off Policies
- Health and Dental benefits
- Simple IRA
- Pay for Performance Bonuses
- Weekly Reward Incentives
- Quarterly Bonus Incentives
IT Direct provides its staff with a positive, high-energy work environment. We know that the company’s success depends on how well we serve our clients, and that this level of service will be determined by the quality of people that make up our firm. As such, we seek out, and only accept the best. We work with all our staff, every week, to improve their skills and train them on new technologies as well as broadening their skill set to new areas both technical and non-technical.
If the preceding describes an appealing environment and acceptable requirements and responsibilities, please submit your resume for consideration.
To submit your résumé click here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org