Network Management: The Keys to Business Success
A computer network needs regular maintenance to maintain its speed, efficiency and security: leaving a problem unattended can not only effect performance, but can also lead to extended downtime and data loss that could have been prevented.
Unfortunately, most business owners don’t realize that their network is woefully inefficient or has been compromised until it’s too late. Numerous system checks and updates should be performed regularly to ensure maximum speed, performance, and security. Ignore them and your system will grow progressively slower, unstable, and susceptible to viruses, spyware, and hackers.
Tape backups for your company’s critical data isn’t enough. Unfortunately, the failure rate for tape backup is 100%, meaning that tape drives will fail at some point, without warning. The worst time to discover that your backup is no longer working is the day after your hard drive is erased, hardware fails, or software becomes corrupted.
Managing your business network should encompass:
- Regular maintenance of your IT infrastructure to ensure speed and efficiency
- Critical software updates and security patches
- Fast, remote technical support, and
- 24-7 watch over your network and data.
Strategic Network Management from IT Direct:
Here’s what we offer new clients through our Problem Prevention Assessment:
- Check your network’s current security against hacker attacks, theft, worms, viruses, and even employee sabotage.
- Scan and remove hidden spyware that is secretly stealing your company’s bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and stealing confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Check your network back up system to make sure it is working properly and accurately, backing up all of the files and information that are absolutely critical for your business’ operation.
- Perform a quick network “tune-up” to make programs and files load faster.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you received.
Whether building a new network from the ground up or deciphering an error message when you open a document, you can count on IT Direct to help with all aspects of your company’s network management. As a client, you will have a dedicated network engineer and a technician, as well as a team of back-up support to bring you the highest level of support. What’s more, you can also count on our company owner to get involved with your project to make sure you are receiving the best solutions and highest level of service possible. Contact IT Direct to schedule a consultation today at (860) 656-9110.