Here are your quick Tech Tips for the month of February to help you be more productive. As always, reach out anytime! We are here to help.
Keyboard Shortcuts for Outlook:
- Ctrl-M – New email message
- Alt-S – Send a message
- Ctrl-Q – Mark as message as read (if you don’t have it set to automatically mark read in the preview window)
- Ctrl-U – Mark message as unread
- Auto-Spell Check – Great feature to turn on in Outlook to avoid embarrassing mistakes; if you want to skip spell check once it starts just hit Esc on the keyboard.
While reading a message:
- Alt-R – Reply to a message (Ctrl-R does the same thing)
- Alt-L – Reply to ALL in a message
- Alt-W – Forward an email
Hit Escape key to close an email message and leave it in the same folder it was in.