Computer Consulting in Connecticut: The IT Direct Difference
“IT Direct makes us feel like we are their only client.”
IT Manager Connecticut Science Center
This statement from a valued computer consulting client was part of the valuable feedback that we received recently after hiring an outside firm to conduct extensive surveying on our customer service. Aside from providing some opportunities to pat ourselves on the back, the beneficial results from the survey of our Connecticut clients allowed us to finely tune the profile of computer consulting clients whom we can best serve. We’ve narrowed these attributes to Seven Characteristics of Our Ideal Computer Consulting Client:
- Your organization has ten to 300 computers and wants to focus on its core business, leaving IT Direct to successfully apply, integrate and maintain the technologies that support you.
- You have realistic expectations about computer consulting and IT support, and agree with our 5-Point Pledge™.
- You value an IT partner who takes a business-minded approach.
- You operate your business with defined and reliable business processes.
- You believe that smooth-running technology systems are an essential advantage to your Connecticut business, and are willing to invest what you need to make your systems work (but not more than absolutely necessary).
- You share IT Direct’s belief in mutual respect among our computer consulting clients, employees and vendors.
- You believe that doing serious work doesn’t always mean being serious. We love working with people who are as fun we are!
If these Seven Characteristics sound like some of the qualities of your small or medium business in Connecticut, we would love for you to join our family of computer consulting clients. Here is how we meet our customers’ needs, and what you can expect as well:
- Communication: Keep our clients and our team informed at all times.
- Under-Promise, Over-Deliver: Clients know what to expect from IT Direct’s computer consulting services and can rely on our word.
- The 5Ps: We know that Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance, so we equip ourselves thoroughly before every task.
- Move Quickly, Don’t Rush: While our computer consulting clients receive a fast response times, we’re always careful to deliver the same quality service that defines IT Direct.
- Value, Value, Value: We deliver this with every client interaction.
Since 2002 IT Direct has served computer consulting clients throughout Connecticut, ensuring smoothly-running systems 24/7, building and maintaining intelligent networks, and implementing necessary updates. We’re also honored to be called upon to design critical data backup plans and perform fast disaster recovery duties to restore our clients’ important business functions as quickly as possible.
That’s The IT Direct Difference, and The way I.T. should be™. We’re ready to help with Connecticut’s best IT and computer consulting services, so let us know how we can start getting you connected.