An appropriate candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Friendly and open demeanor
- Entrepreneur spirit
- Strong Work Ethic
- Comfortable with cold calling and follow up calls
- Comfortable communicating with executives and company owners
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Desire to work in a fast paced and growing organization
- Developed written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to grow and advance a career in information technology sales
$96,000 readily achievable 1st year total compensation + Standard Benefit Package with no commission caps.
Base Salary $42,000 | Attainable Commission Level: $54,000+
IT Direct offers its employees excellent compensation packages, with outstanding benefits, including:
- Health Insurance (with optional dental)
- Tax Deferred Investment Plan with Employer Match (ex. 401k)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Corporate Credit Card/Gas Card
- Additional friendly competition based incentives
- And More
IT Direct provides its staff with a positive, high-energy work environment. We know that the company’s success depends on how well we serve our clients, and that this level of service will be determined by the quality of people that make up our firm. As such, we seek out, and only accept the best. We work with all our staff, every week, to improve their skills and train them on new technologies as well as broadening their skill set to new areas both technical and non-technical.
If the preceding describes an appealing environment and acceptable requirements and responsibilities, please submit your resume for consideration.