Senior Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
Assist in serving the Information Technology consulting, network design, and support outsourcing needs of small and medium size (25-500 employees) businesses and non-profit organizations.
An appropriate candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of recent, relevant hands-on experience in a similar position
- Preferred Certifications: A+; Network+, MCSE, VCP, CCNA
- Preferred Work Experience: Managed Service Provider or Consulting environment
- Preferred Systems Experience; ConnectWise, LabTech
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to effectively communicate both written & verbally
- Desire to grow personally as well as professionally
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and growing organization
- Desire to work in a Fun environment
Once hired, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Design solutions that are cost effective and meet the client’s needs
- Be able to effective manage multiple projects ranging in size and complexity
- Design, Install / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
- Design, install, configure & support virtualized environments such as VMware & Hyper-V
- Support & Configuration of Microsoft infrastructures, including applications like;
- Exchange Server, SQL Server, Office 365, Hyper-V
- Active Directory, Group Policies, Application Deployments
- Design, Install & Troubleshoot various third party software, including;
- ShadowProtect, StorageCraft, Veeam, ESET, among others
- Design, install, support & configure VMware Infrastructures
- Design, install support & configure network switches, network routing, wireless networks
- Support & Configuration of SonicWALL firewalls , Including;
- Including Site to Site VPNs, Security Services, QoS, High Availability, etc.
- Provide guidance and coaching to other Team Members
IT Direct offers its employees excellent compensation packages, with outstanding benefits, including:
- Progressive Paid Time Off Policies
- Health and Dental benefits
- Simple IRA
- Pay for Performance Bonuses
- Weekly Reward Incentives
- Quarterly Bonus Incentives
IT Direct provides its staff with a positive, high-energy work environment. We know that the company’s success depends on how well we serve our clients, and that this level of service will be determined by the quality of people that make up our firm. As such, we seek out, and only accept the best. We work with all our staff, every week, to improve their skills and train them on new technologies as well as broadening their skill set to new areas both technical and non-technical.
If the preceding describes an appealing environment and acceptable requirements and responsibilities, please submit your resume for consideration.