Sales Coordinator / Admin Responsibilities:
A Sales Coordinator/Admin works closely with various current IT Direct teamemmbers to help service clients, in particular by generating quotes for items that clients need such new hardware, software, licensing, and the like. In order to succeed, a successful team member in this position must develop an understanding of our product offerings, and all internal tools available to service clients. They will need to manage their work flow in an organized way and have a strong attention to detail while thriving in a fast paced environment. Finally, they need to believe in IT Direct’s mission, vision and values and be willing to work collaboratively with their teammates to drive value to our clients.
Once hired, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Create quotes for clients based on identified sales strategy/specified client needs
- Manage and maintain all client related license, software and warranty renewals
- Assist TAM’s with purchase requests & needs, including new computers, license renewals, software purchases, and related items
- Assist TAM’s with scheduling prep/onsite time for projects
- Participate in team meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
IT Direct offers its employees excellent compensation packages, with outstanding benefits, including:
- Progressive Paid Time Off Policies
- Health and Dental benefits
- Simple IRA
- Pay for Performance Bonuses
- Weekly Reward Incentives
- Quarterly Bonus Incentives
IT Direct provides its staff with a positive, high-energy work environment. We know that the company’s success depends on how well we serve our clients, and that this level of service will be determined by the quality of people that make up our firm. As such, we seek out, and only accept the best. We work with all our staff, every week, to improve their skills and train them on new technologies as well as broadening their skill set to new areas both technical and non-technical.
If the preceding describes an appealing environment and acceptable requirements and responsibilities, please submit your resume for consideration.