Business email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone or browser
Microsoft Exchange is the industry’s leading platform for e-mail and calendars. The most recent release, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, is closely aligned with the Microsoft Office 2010 wave of products, which together deliver a best-in-class enterprise email and collaboration solution. Some of those benefits include:
- Keeping communication alive and e-mail flowing with enterprise-class availability and reliability.
- Helping safeguard users and the organization’s valuable data from the harmful-and continuously increasing-effects of spam and viruses.
- Providing trusted communications within the organization automatically, without added cost or complexity; seamless integration.
- Increasing the productivity of today’s employees who require the ability to respond quickly at home, work, or in the field.
- Delivering a fast, seamless, and familiar Outlook experience across different devices and clients with no requirement for extra software or services outside of an Internet or basic phone connection.
- Improving group collaboration and productivity by making it easier to find and share data, documents, and schedules from anywhere.
We are experienced with Exchange Email Hosting and can consult with you determine the best email option for your business or non-profit.